Translate

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I Wanna Be Like My Dog

My dog has better self esteem than I do.
She knows what she needs and what her body is telling her
she's helping me to get a clue....

She is always happy unless she is sad...and not afraid to be either one.
Hey that ain't too bad...

She never holds a grudge...for long
though, if I leave it out she will eat my fudge.

She calls my stupidity with a smile and wagging tail cause she has good humor and a truth monitor that never fails

She is what she is and, she totally accepts that
is where she's at.

by: Lisa Roberts aka: splendra, catfish
__________________
visit my site www. yomamashealth.com

1 comment:

frank barbour said...

It isn't really surprising that Dogs have a very good nature overall, Dog is merely God spelled backwards after all.