Translate

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Whore of Babylon

Hey it's a catchy title isn't it ;) I used to think I wanted to name a band that name years ago now there is a band by that name. I have never heard their music. I wonder if they play music that i would like. I have musician friends that we talk about what we are going to name our next band or titles to our next song.

Here are a few names and titles of mine.

Band names:

Queen of Beast

5 Easy Pieces

ton-go

Butt-Ugly

Louise

Hey Dolly I got Your Bass Player

Song titles yet unwritten:

Falling Apart Together

I'll Do It Later

Pick Up Fret Down

If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Ain't You Dead Yet

Of course I am drawing a blank I'll think up some more and get back with you. I would love to hear some titles and names that you think are cute or funny. Feel free to comment...

No comments: